Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello! I have not been a very consistent blogger now have I?   So I am going to recite what is going on here down to the closest, most boring detail.  Isn't that going to be great?  One other thing, you may NOT criticize and you may NOT say your bored(However true it may be!)!:

In the Kent household nothing mysterious, interesting, or anything of the sort is happening.  Life is going on like usual.  Emily sings and dances annoyingly with friends.  Elisabeth is a study freak who sets aside time to be a sister and still lays nerdy stuff on us. While I sit at home in my PJs typing this on the couch after finishing my school... life is good.  Friends arrived here in this 'skin flap of a country', to put in a friend's words, quite recently.  Nothing has really happened since my sister's educating posts.  However, on the most boring occasions my sisters always make things interesting and exciting... I wish I could do that.  That is all I can think of so I will not make you too bored!  I hope everybody where you are is doing well! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby you always make me laugh with your funny little comments!! When are you guys coming back? It seems like i haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!!!! Actually its been like a year but thats kinda almost like FOREVER!! lol

Tell your Family i say HELLO!!!
Have a good Easter!!

~Hannah Lee

Anonymous said...

I guess we'll be in Texas during July... I think, lol! Hve a great Easter yourself! I'll see you then!