Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

    Even though I wish I could have a white Christmas, I know that a white Christmas is an absurd idea for Christmas in Doha.  With all the festivities, Doha fails to achieve being "white." If you are having a white Christmas, I know that you are anticipating the 25th when you will be celebrating with family and friends.

    Christmas here might not be a white Christmas, but my family and I enjoy vacations during this exciting time.  This year we will be basking in the fun of Greece and Turkey.  We all hope it will not be like London where we strained ourselves to see everything to see in three days.  Fortunately, Elisabeth, our tour guide, assures us it will not be like London.  

    I hope that you have a great Christmas!

    

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Maybe I'll put snowflakes in your room and you can pretend it's a white christmas...

Anonymous said...

Very funny... I cannot believe I am posting a coment on my own blog!

Anonymous said...

ooh Abby i miss you!! LOL How are you?? Have you done all your Christmas shopping (probably not!!) Hope you have a "white christmas" (i doubt it but you can still dream away!!
lol
Love and Merry Christmas
Hannah Lee

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I was going to email you because again it is odd posting on my own blog, but my email is down so I couldn't. I am fine. Yes, I recently finished my Christmas shopping. I doubt it too. Yes, I suppose I can still dream! LOL

Anonymous said...

lol it is a little odd posting a comment on your own blog. My email is down too (actually I am grounded) but oh well. Hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New year!!!!
Hannah Lee