Thursday, December 27, 2007
At last it was time... time to begin our journey. Begin your journey to where you ask. To the ever exciting, ever famous Athens. I am sure you are familiar with this place of beautiful statues, places, scenery and such. Well if you have not already done so visit Elisabeth's or Emily's blog to experience these things. For I saw and did everything that they did. I will keep you posted on events that my sisters have not already shared with you, but I decided that writing again would waste yours and my time. It would also waste your intrest as well. Tomorrow promises to be as exciting as today. We will visit Acropolis tomorrow and then the next day we will visit the island of Hydra, which indeed promises to be exciting as well as interesting for no cars on this exquisite place. Mules will be our transportation. I will give details to back all this up when we actually visit these places. Until then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment