It has been a busy week and tonight is my tennis match! Along with that, summer has hit. Hard. With it has come sandstorms. With the sand the little worker guys have swept on to the side of the road, I could make a sandcastle. I am NOT joking, unfortunately! I went into some friend's house, who live on the wall of our compound, and their entire house was covered in sand. Their three-year-old son wrote on everything. Haha.
As for the et cetera? Well, Emily and I have our orchestra concert on Friday, and I am watching yet another stupidly addicting Phineas and Ferb episode. "Like a ninja of love..." Haha. Good times, good times.
Jacey is great, what's new? She is laying ( or is it lying? I know I covered this is language...) on the couch. Unfortunately, she has to get another haircut before we leave, and her hair has hardly grown out. I know I am going to be so worried leaving her. Ah!
Oh, yeah, we are doing Iowa Testing, too. This was only the first day-- language arts. It was not bad. Tomorrow is math, though. It is going to be hard.
Wow. Random. I hope everything is well where you are!
Abby
P.S. Please excuse any mistakes! I did not proofread!

No comments:
Post a Comment