skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, April 25, 2009
12 miles and 3 1/2 hours later...
A dog with a dislocated knee + A walk-a-thon + 12 miles + 3 1/2 hours = I am so sore.
Rebecca and I walked 20 laps (a bit over 12 miles) yesterday. I have a HUGE blister. I woke up this morning and could not get out of bed.
I keep telling myself, "Good cause, Abby. Good cause."
We will see how long that keeps going.
Abby
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abby
Abby
Hi! I am 11 years old. I live in the Middle East. I own a beautiful, 4 year old Maltese named Jacey! I love walking dogs in our compound and being with my friends!
View my complete profile
Can't get enough "exciting" Kent news? Then visit my sisters blogs at:
http://elisabethkent.blogspot.com
http://emilykent.blogspot.com
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(29)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(6)
Great news!
12 miles and 3 1/2 hours later...
A Monday in the compound with Jacey!
Dubai, here we come!!
She has a heart of... potato?!?
Rice Krispies!!
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(38)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment