skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, January 23, 2009
Rain, rain, come here! Don't wait till another day!
Yes! It is cloudy! I can hope, right?
Nothing much is going on here. My dad left yesterday. My mom leaves on Saturday. (of next week)
Gotta get ready for church!
Abby
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abby
Abby
Hi! I am 11 years old. I live in the Middle East. I own a beautiful, 4 year old Maltese named Jacey! I love walking dogs in our compound and being with my friends!
View my complete profile
Can't get enough "exciting" Kent news? Then visit my sisters blogs at:
http://elisabethkent.blogspot.com
http://emilykent.blogspot.com
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(29)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(3)
Rain, rain, come here! Don't wait till another day!
School and such
Mixed emotions
►
2008
(38)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment