Hey everybody!
Sorry I haven't written in a while! I have been having too much fun! We are now in Texas enjoying ourselves!!!! Here are the latest "happening's"!!!:
Today we said good bye to a very special family member.... D':... she came from Ann Taylor Loft ;), her life ended here, in my grandparents house, we loved her and miss her greatly....
I have lived the saying "Shop 'til you drop" in the last 2 days. Yesterday we visited Goody's (which is having a closing down sale), ROSS, Shoe Carnival, Blue Baker (yes, that's a store... ;) ) and I think that's all. Today we spent our time at Academy and we are going to the mall later. So, we have been busy.
On Sunday one of my really good friends from Texas, Mary Esther, and her sister, Anna, came to the lake house to hang out until early on Wednesday! We had a GREAT time Ski Bob-ing, skiing, rope swinging, and much more! Over all we just had fun seeing each other!
What would the Fourth of July be without a parade float? BORING! So this year we spent our Fourth of July in Texas where we made a boat-float! It was great! I will show pictures as soon as possible!
I believe that catches you up! I hope everybody is having a great Summer! I know I am!
TTYL,
Abby
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment