Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The 2 studies of the night!

Last night I was dragged to the mall.  We had dinner at Dulce Cafe then Elisabeth decided she wanted to shop!  :(  So I followed.  First we went to Dorothy Perkins and Elisabeth discovered that the store is disgusting!  Shocking I know.  We then proceeded to H&M where my studies began... here is my careful record:
We enter the store
Elisabeth finds lots of clothes
She tries them on
Study #1: I find that people throw pants out more than shirts  
Ditches everything, but orange sweater 
Go to find jeans for orange sweater
Find jeans
Go to try on
She not like jeans
Ditches everything
Study #2:  Elisabeth is an abnormal bulldog.

I know you are saying at this very moment "Say what?  Has Abby gone crazy?"  Okay, so maybe I HAVE gone crazy, but this is ingenious! Okay, so here is how it works out:

Bulldogs once they grab on to something don't let go.  This second study is "The Abnormal Bulldog" study because this abnormal bulldog let go.  I have found that there are different types of shoppers:

(The "No-hopes-no-buy" Shopper

The "Lots-of-hopes-buy" Shopper

The "No-hopes-buy" Shopper

The "Lots-of-hopes-no-buy" Shopper(also known as the abnormal bulldog))

I think that covers them all.  I find that the majority of shoppers fall under the "No-hopes-buy" category or the "Lots-of-hopes-no-buy" category, which is also called the "Abnormal Bulldog Category."  That concludes my studies.  Thank you for listening!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

GENIUS!!! =)

And I don't object to being characterized as an "abnormal bulldog"...

Abby said...

:DDDD Good thing, 'cause I will never let go of it! ;)